Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Almost Gave Up
When I was signing up for classes this fall semester i felt on top of the world. I was finally able to take classes that would count towards my degree.I signed up for three classes.In those three classes i knew i would have accelerate in them. I love history, psychology, and math. But when i got to school it was a whole another story. In every which way i turn i was being put down. I was being told that i couldn't do it.While all these negative comments where being thrown my way I could not help but believe it. Yes i have alot on my plate .I'm a new mother with a partime job. But after watching Eric Thomson video on success, i know if i apply my self and push hard i will be able to pass all my class.I want more then anything to succeed .And with that mentality I will succeed, even if there is nobody in my corner encouraging me. I got to want it bad for my self,and I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aissatou sow,
ReplyDeleteThis is a really challenging situation to be taken 3 accelerated classes at one time, It can be a little ruff but if this is your goal, don't let anything or anyone discourage you from doing what you think that is the best for you. Learn how to manage your time just by, giving off any activities that may not be necessary in the entire semester and work a little hard each harder on doing what it best for you. You will be successful as long as you have a plan and keep up with it.
I really admire how you're going to school, working, and your a new Mother. I can only imagine how hard is it for you, but you should be very proud of yourself because you haven't given up.I like how you said that you won't give up even though you may not have someone in your corner. So keep up the good work and keep striving cause you will make it.
ReplyDelete