Thursday, September 11, 2014
Deadlines
Why is it that i can never turn anything in on time? Is it because i'm forgetful? Or is it because i'm lazy and wait till last minute to get it done,causing me to run out of time? Meeting deadlines always been an issue for me.As i got older it became worst. With all the distractions i was never able to get work done on time. I would tell my self, "just 30 minutes of TV time". But 30 minute turned into an hour,an hour turn into the next day.Some might say i am a habitual procrastinator. I honestly think that i can not change that habit. It is not a habit but more of a trait. I was born a procrastinator i will die one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making things like a calender or putting reminders on your phone is a helpful start especially with all the responsibilities you have in your life.
ReplyDelete