Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Confuse Reader

 When I first started reading the graphic novel,I read it like I would read any other comic book. I read the comic with no second thought. I didn't take in to consideration what the pictures met. I did not pay attention to the details.But once  I started paying attention to the details that the author provides in the novel ,I understood the book better. Even though the book is in black and white you can still tell the tone of the picture. When the tone is anger and hurt, the picture has a black background.

1 comment:

  1. i had a great time reading the novel. It was hard to understand. I had to read the novel 2 or 3 times to really understand the hidden messages, symbols, and meanings the book had. Also when reading a graphic novel one has to pause and think carefully and ask himself or herself to know what is going on? this is not a regular read it demands a lot of time to connect the dots and find out outside information about the book. The book also names leaders like Fidel Castro and Che Guverra.

    ReplyDelete